Monday, December 16, 2013

Dream - Struggle - Victory

"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake up in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dream with open eyes to make them possible." -T.E. Lawrence

Dream - Struggle - Victory... I must of heard this a thousand time throughout my years of being associated with great men. I've come to realize that the struggle will come regardless if you have a dream or not. The difference is that the struggle won't be followed by a victory if there's no dream.

While a dream doesn't guarantee a victory: not having a dream guarantees no victory is possible. After all, how could someone win if the rules on how to keep score hasn't been defined?

Dreaming is the most important thing in life and it's also often over looked. "I don't need a dream" they say "I just go". To that I ask "but where are you going?"
Everyone has a dream but only a few actually works towards it. What is your dream?

---
Revision Wednesday
Blog post edited/re-posted on March 4, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top